Greece Citizenship by Investment
The Greek immigration act was first published in 2013 and later renewed in July 2015, indicating that applicants only need to invest above 250,000 Euro on properties to get a permanent residence permit. Property types can be either residential, commercial, industrial or agricultural land.
- Aged 18 years old and above
- Non-EU or non-EEA citizen
- Purchase personal health insurance
- No criminal history
- Purchase a property worth at least 250,000 Euro
- The legal spouse of the main applicant
- Children under 21 years old
- Dependent parents of the main applicant or of their spouse
Applying for EU Long-term Residence
- Own at least 250,000 Euro real estate
- Live in Greece for at least 4 years and 2 months and must spend at least 6 months in Greece each year
- Main applicant’s minimum annual income should be at least 8500 Euro, and for each additional person, an increase of 15% of annual income should be added
- Purchase medical insurance in Greece
- Pass the Level-A2 language test
- Can apply for Greece citizenship upon 7 years of residence in Greece
Advantage of the Program
- One of the most cost-effective immigration programs.
- 3 family generations benefits from 1 application.
- Easy and quick approval within 2 months
- No residence requirement.
- High value and luxury properties selling at low market price from 250,000 Euro and above.
- Uprising property market trend with great return in purchase and rental investment.