Ireland Residency by Investment
- Aged 18 years old and above
- Non-EU or non-EEA citizen
- No criminal history
- A minimum investment of 1 million Euro in an Irish Enterprise for at least 3 years
- Evidence of sources of funds(a minimum net worth of 2 million Euro)
- The legal spouse of the main applicant
- Children under 18 years old
- Children aged between 18 to 24 years old who are unmarried, and financially dependent on the main applicant
- Stamp 4 visa validity period: 2+3+5+5…
- Visit Ireland at least once per calendar year
- Maintain investments for at least 3 years
- Do not become a financial burden for the Irish government
- Eligible to apply for naturalization upon meeting residence requirements
Advantage of the Program
- Low barriers: No requirements for management experience, language testing or academic qualifications.
- Broad passport usage: Visa free access to 173 countries.
- Language environment: The only English speaking country in the Eurozone.
- Common travel area: Ireland Permanent Residence can live, work and reside as well as avail themselves of all British Social welfare benefits of the United Kingdom.
- Attractive tax rate: the lowest corporate income tax globally at 12.5%.
- Top-notch education: Free compulsory education and free public university education for citizens.
- Low investment risk: Must obtain approval by the Irish government before an actual investment is made.
- Minimal Ireland residence eligibility requirement: Must stay in Ireland for only one day per the calendar year.
- Quick approval: Within 4 to 6 months after submission.
If you met all these requirements for Ireland residency by investment. Apply for it ASAP. Or contact us for further information regarding Ireland permanent residence eligibility.