Malta Citizenship by Investment
Malta Citizenship by Investment Application Requirement
- Aged 18 years old and above and provides an affidavit on annual declaration of not less than 100,000 Euro or fixed capital of not less than 500,000 Euro
- Maintain both qualifying investments and property (owned or rented) for not less than 5 years
- Non-EU or non-EEA citizen
- No criminal history
- Pass the due diligence
- Purchase health insurance
- The legal spouse of the main applicant
- Children above 18 years old or minor children, unmarried, and financially dependent on the main applicant
- Dependent parents and grandparents of the mail applicant or of their spouse.
Malta PR Application Requirements:
To get the Malta citizenship by investment, Need to fulfill all these Requirements.
- The applicant needs to enter Malta to provide biometric information before obtaining the residence permit.
2. There is no requirement to reside in Malta upon holding the residence permit, only to enter Malta once every calendar year.
Advantage of the Program
- No requirements on language, education or management experience.
- Low investment risk by making investment only after obtaining Letter of Approval in Principle.
- Certified government bond with A credit rating by Fitch Group & Moody’s
- Simple and fast approvals within 3 to 6 months.
- Having the right of residence for the whole family with one application benefiting 4 generations.
- No residency requirement.
- Free and easy access within the European Union, Schegen Area and the British Commonwealth member states.
- Global tax avoidance haven.