Spain Residency by Investment
On September 27, 2013, the Spanish government issued a new immigration law, which gives a huge opportunity for the non-EU investors to obtain Spain residence permits by investment. Consequently on July 31, 2015, the Spanish Ministry of the interior renewed the Immigration Act to allow a family of 3 generations to apply, based on the following requirements:
- To invest in real estate worth of 500,000 Euro or above
- Property types can be either residential, commercial, industrial or agricultural land
- No restrictions on the amount of real estate that can be purchased
- Renewable Spain residence permit in the form of D+2+5..
- Aged 18 years old and above
- Non-EU or non-EEA citizen
- Purchase personal health insurance
- No criminal history
- Purchase a property worth at least 500,000 Euro
- The legal spouse of the main applicant
- Children above 18 years old
- Children above 18 years old who are unmarried and financially dependent on the main applicant
- Dependent parents of the applicant.
- Valid period: D+2+5…
- PR is renewable every 5 years upon residing in Spain for a minimum period of 183 days within a year or at least 50 months within 5 years
- Citizenship application is allowed after residing in Spain for 10 years.
Advantage of the Program
- Language advantage: Spanish is widely used with more than 400 million Spanish speakers worldwide..
- Low barriers: No requirements on language, due diligence check, language test or academic qualifications.
- Quick approval: Within 6 months.
- Broad usage: Visa free access to all Schegen regions, with permissions for working, studying and doing business.
- High investment value: Invest freely, easy to rent and huge potential for property appreciation.